This global Investment Management Company are looking for a CASS & Operations Specialist to join their team. You will be working directly with the CF10a therefore getting great exposure to senior stakeholders in the business. This is a broad role and the ideal candidate must have strong CASS and Operations experience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with the CF10a to implement and monitor CASS framework
- Prepping CMAR and monitoring the FCA for any regulatory changes in regards to CASS
- Assisting the Head of Operations with ad-hoc projects
- Working with Risk, Compliance and Operations to enhance their internal controls
- Supporting the CF10a with CASS audits
- 5 years' experience within a CASS role, ideally having come from an Operations background
- Strong technical experience in income, corporate actions and settlements
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk & Financial Crime Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.