Cash Management Supervisor
One of my Asset Management clients is looking for a new Cash Management Supervisor to look after their Cash Management team. You will have 7 direct reports and will be responsible for all the team’s daily tasks as well as ensuringcash processing, funding, overdrafts & claims are managed effectively within the agreed SLAs.
This is a high-volume role so require someone who is used to working in a very busy and challenging environment with strict tight deadlines. High level of accuracy and due diligence is key to be successful in this role. The client is also looking for someone who has directly managed teams in the past. The team has recently been through a lot of change so require someone that create stability within the team is crucial.
Key skills / experience
- Previous Line Management experience – led a min of 5 Cash Analysts including all career development, appraisals and monthly 121’s.
- Strong Cash Management background from a large financial institution.
- Hands on operations experience dealing with cash processing, funding, overdrafts & claims.
- Used to high volume payment and funding experience with strict deadlines
- Proven experience of supervising a team, equivalent to like functions.
- Strong experience of oversight and processing controls/knowledge.
- Provable people management skills, ability of delivering change.
- Provable experience of challenging historic working practises, suggesting process improvements with the support and buy-in from your team.
- Proven experience of dealing with and influencing staff/peers and across teams.