This British firm is a leading provider of investor services to an institutional client base including dealing, custody and settlement services. The firm has small collegiate office but has significant market share with excellent culture and work life balance.
This candidate will be assisting the Trade Operations Manager on all day-to-day incoming & outgoing payments. To further assist with settlement processes as required, ensuring that all settlement back office functions are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process all External and Internal payments out using the online banking system.
- Process incoming payments and resolving any exceptions including communicating with clients.
- Process all regular contributions and direct debits
- Investigate and resolve reconciliations discrepancies
- Manage client enquiries relating to the receipt or payment of cash
- Ensure bank accounts are prudently funded daily
- Assist Trade Operations Manager in the maintenance and storage of accurate direct debit mandates and mandate register in line with CASS 8.
- Ensure all FX currency payments are processed daily
- Assist the Client Service team in answering any client queries to ensure that we respond within agreed deadlines.
- Experience of payment processing via online banking systems advantageous
- Understanding of CASS rules
- Ability to focus and commit to delivering against deadlines.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi task and deal with multiple issues via different forums.
- Effective and proficient communication and written skills
- Ability to prioritise, be responsive, deal with ambiguity, and respond to changing environments
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment