Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading European Investment Manager who is looking to hire a Cash Management Administrator.
- Complete Cash Management tasks on a daily basis, ensuring cash processing, funding, overdrafts & claims are managed effectively.
- Team Orientated; ensuring the Team's goals are achieved on a daily basis, adhering to strict deadlines and delivering work to the highest standard.
- Manage tasks from beginning to end, investigating and resolving any problems and reporting any inconsistencies as appropriate.
- Review processes to identify potential improvements ensuring a controlled environment and reduction of errors.
- Supports the team with the resolution of day to day operational issues and resolve anomalies to ensure high-level of customer service and accurate transactions.
- End to end understanding of team's tasks and how they relate and impact to all processes, ensuring standard ways of working are applied consistently.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor/team demonstrating flexibility and adaptability, delivering excellent client service and assisting in developing a reputation of operational excellence across the firm.
- Work collaboratively with peers to share best practise, creating an awareness of issues throughout the team/department
- Maintain robust service levels to key stakeholders.
- Technical investment knowledge/experience relevant to role.
- Experience of challenging working practises and adaptability to Change.
- Collaborative and personalised approach to service commitment, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Evidence of effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- A proven track record of being flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Ability to understand issues and assist with finding innovative solutions to problems.
- Robust communication skills both verbally and written, with an ability to successfully articulate issues clearing and logically.