Extremely exciting and unique opportunity for a law graduate or junior paralegal to work at global exchange based in London. The role will involve investigations, forensics, fraud, reviews, enforcement, document analysis and reports.
You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your qualifications.
- Investigating potential material breaches of rules and companies, largely through correspondence, document analysis and interviews;
- Investigating complaints from market participants and investors;
- Preparing reports of factual findings, analysis of breaches of the rules, companies and recommended regulatory, disciplinary and enforcement outcomes
- Preparation of informal and formal education and guidance, disciplinary action and regulatory sanctions
- Liaising with other regulators and enforcement bodies such as the FCA;
- Providing support and guidance and advice to regulation operations team as required
- Supervising and managing junior team members
- Graduate in Law or paralegal experience
- Beneficial to have experience in a legal related role within the financial services, law or consultancy firm
- Advantageous to have forensic or investigation experience;
- An understanding of financial services legislation is an advantage
- Strong communication skills is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to have your CV sent to josh.rubin@twentyrecruitment or call 0203 189 4317.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.