Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Capital Risk VP for a Tier 1 Bank in London.
The role will report into the Head of Capital risk, focusing on the oversight of Capital Risk for the Investment Bank.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with extensive capital management experience to join a growing team where they will gain a wide exposure to different entities and products. Furthermore new ideas and an innovative approach will be encouraged in order to build new frameworks and functions.
- Oversight and review of the bank's capital risk and treasury function
- Challenging capital risk appetite
- Developing a reporting infrastructure to analyse capital volatility
- Review capital plans for external and internal stress tests
- Develop a unit for capital risk analytics with an emphasis on capital volatility, capital allocation and risk based return
- Review of reports, governance of RCSA and controls
- Capital risk reporting for the treasury and capital risk committees
- Provide methodology to allocate capital to the business in line with risk appetite and where necessary, set business capital limits
- Extensive interaction with key stakeholders across risk and other areas
- Extensive experience within Capital Management, preferably from an Investment Banking Background
- Capital Risk experience is highly desired; if not, Treasury Capital Management and Risk experience is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management and business skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to successfully co-ordinate a wide range of stakeholders across risk and other areas