Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Capital Risk VP for a Tier 1 Bank in London.
The role will report into the Head of Capital risk, focusing on the oversight of Capital Risk for the Investment Bank.
- Oversight and review of the bank's capital risk and treasury function
- Challenging capital risk appetite
- Developing a reporting infrastructure to analyse capital volatility
- Review capital plans for external and internal stress tests
- Develop a unit for capital risk analytics with an emphasis on capital volatility, capital allocation and risk based return
- Review of reports, governance of RCSA and controls
- Capital risk reporting for the treasury and capital risk committees
- Provide methodology to allocate capital to the business in line with risk appetite and where necessary, set business capital limits
- Extensive interaction with key stakeholders across risk and other areas
- Extensive experience within Capital Management, preferably from an Investment Banking Background
- Capital Risk experience essential: Treasury and liquidity risk experience is highly desired
- Excellent stakeholder management and business skills
- Strong analytical skills - this is a highly technical role