A leading Investment Bank based in the City is currently recruiting for a Liquidity and Capital Risk Manager. This role is a part of their wider Risk Management department and sits within the second line of defence.
- Daily monitoring of liquidity risk and capital adequacy profile and for the internal risk management and control.
- Advising the business on change in liquidity and capital adequacy
- Report submissions to the PRA including implementing of key controls
- Making sure firm is compliant with PRA and Basel 3 requirements
- Liquidity and Capital stress testing and scenario analysis.
- Industry experience is required with some time spent in a Finance, Treasury or Capital Adequacy reporting role beneficial
- Experience within a bank working on liquidity and capital adequacy
- Knowledge of vendor solutions within liquidity and capital adequacy and a strong understanding of capital market products.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.