Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Capital Risk Director for a Tier 1 Bank in London.
This is a new team set up and will report into the Head of Capital Risk, predominantly working on oversight of Capital Risk for the Investment Banking arm.
- Build and develop a new team to enforce a Capital Risk a Capital Risk oversight function.
- Provide methodology to allocate capital to the business in line with risk appetite and where necessary, set business capital limits
- Create, monitor and integrate framework for capital risk
- Build reporting infrastructure to analyse capital volatility
- Extensive experience within Risk & Treasury Capital Management, most likely a seasoned director in this space
- Proven management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience from an Investment Bank would be highly desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Treasury and Liquidity Risk would be desirable