A global banking group is seeking a Capital Risk contractor with strong knowledge of Capital Regulatory Reporting Requirements to support the Deputy Head of Capital Risk. This function is based in London and will support their function in Ireland as a result of Brexit.
- Implement key controls for Capital Risk Oversight and introduce required additional controls, if necessary, for example due to local regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement a capital risk limits framework taking into account the local regulatory requirements and internal medium-term planning and stress testing.
- Develop a framework on the data to be used for limit utilisation purposes.
- Sep up of any other infrastructure of capital risk management, as necessary
- Liaise with key stakeholders in Treasury Capital Risk Management, Finance, Planning & Stress Testing, ICAAP and ERRP coordinators to implement the key controls
- Prepare capital risk presentations for local risk committees
- Key point of contact for the set-up of the Capital Risk Oversight function
- Excellent knowledge of the UK and Irish capital regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding and experience of Capital Risk, Capital Planning, Treasury and Stress Testing
- Be able to quickly understand the existing medium-term plans and stressed capital plans to be able to deliver relevant improvements.