A global bank are looking for an immediately available Capital Reporting Manager to join the PRA & UK reporting team responsible for Capital Adequacy reporting on an initial 12 month contract (inside IR35). The Capital team is responsible for the Capital and Leverage reporting to the Regulators. The main responsibilities of this role are to deliver regulatory returns and data for external disclosures but is also integral to the transformation programme. This person must be a qualified accountant and have extensive years of experience within Financial Services
- Review and Challenge of the reportable Capital Adequacy for all risk types.
- Reporting of the Capital Adequacy data and returns within scope of the regulatory reporting global process owner’s responsibility to the PRA.
- Delivery of data and information for the reporting of the Capital Adequacy Pillar 3 and related regulatory external disclosures included within the interim and annual reported accounts.
- Reporting of applicable Capital Adequacy stress testing results.
- Supporting the delivery of Regulatory Reporting and delivering the transitional Capital Adequacy outputs
- Evidencing the Capital Adequacy have been prepared and reported in line with the Control and Assurance Framework.
- Evidencing the Capital Adequacy have been prepared and reported in line with the Data Assurance Framework.
- Supporting the preparation of any responses to questions raised by the PRA.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with other Group functions to underpin the organisations ability to provide consistent/coherent regulatory submissions.
- A qualified accountant with evidential post-qualification work experience
- Proven experience in a role responsible for regulatory reporting to the PRA
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Personal presence and able to command respect at a senior level
- Experience in a range of business and operational processes across the breadth of the financial services environment