Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Financial Institutions who are seeking a Capital Market Associate to join a growing team.
This candidate will be responsible for growing and developing the Exchange Traded Products offering of this firm, covering both primary and secondary market activities.
- Develop good relationships to support customer activity and sales, responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner and collaborating with other Exchange teams and stakeholders to support new business opportunities
- Support successful implementation of new products and service enhancements, from the capture of initial requirements and through the development cycle to launch
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis
- Responsible for improving our data analytics and range of resources available to our customers
- Knowledge of funds and ETFs preferred
- Excellent presentation skills, confident and with the ability to comfortably interact with clients
- Excellent verbal communicator, both in person and over the telephone
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Analyses issues to identify the most realistic and pragmatic solutions
- Proactively looks for and suggests ways to improve products, processes or procedures
- Able to develop solutions that demonstrate an understanding of the external environment e.g. legal / regulatory framework, competitor offerings etc.
If this role is of interest, please send an updated CV to Charles Bodunrin for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.