Twenty are exclusively retained by a leading, boutique, proprietary trading firm that are innovators in technology. The Global Head of Treasury is looking for a senior finance professional with extensive regulatory and capital management experience to support the function in a broad capacity, undertaking a range of duties to assist the firm in managing their regulatory affairs.
- This individual will support the ongoing ICAAP and ILAAP processes (writing both documents), Pillar 1 regulatory returns, Pillar 3 disclosures and managing capital allocations globally.
- The individual must contribute to building a culture in finance that leans heavily on technology / automation. There is a strong desire for those who gravitate towards technology and can support the company wide agenda of automating the more routine reporting / operational tasks.
- Oversight of all Regulatory Affairs in the UK, EU and Globally. This person will be involved in Horizon scanning; overseeing the transition and impact assessment of the new Investment Firm Regulation that will come into force in June 2021.
- This includes providing direction to the human resources and public disclosures teams to prepare for the change as well as connecting with an external network of people in the regulatory sector to discuss rule interpretations and the impact of any upcoming changes globally.
- This person will have regular meetings / a requirement to present to very senior people, facing off to EXCO, NEDs and external regulators. There is a need to present high-quality MI to enable senior management to make informed decisions regarding capital
- French Speaking
- End to end experience in Prudential Risk and Reporting in a bank or investment firm
- Strong stakeholder management and can face off to the board
- Strong understanding of risk management and ICAAP/ILAAP best practice and processes
- In-depth understand of trading book and full suite of exchange-traded and OTC financial instruments
- Interest in Technology / Automation - coding skills desirable