My client is looking to hire senior software engineers to work on their incredibly successful product.
Having only 50 employees globally, the product processes 7.3M messages per day and has over 150,000 people online using their product at any given moment.
They have a six-person Software Engineering Team, which manages all aspects of the backend. Code gets launched (by you) when it's tested (by you) and working. Every person they hire is given a lot of responsibility (and a lot of power), so your opinion can be a big part in what we do and how we do it!
- Build new features from idea to implementation
- Hack on the matching system and figure out what makes people click
- Work on our C++/Python infrastructure to bring new features to millions of users
Some things you'll need:
- 5+ years' experience designing and building software
- Expertise with C++, Python, Java, or similar
- Proficiency with SQL databases; particularly MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience working on consumer-facing products - preferred
- Competitive salary and full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Workstation and tools of your choice
- Free drinks and snacks
- Catered breakfast every day, and catered lunch twice a week
- Monthly company happy hours
- Attendance to one conference a year
- A bright and fun office full of fun & talented people
- A sense of satisfaction that comes from helping millions of people find love