As the C++ Developer, you will be aiding the Development team build connectivity and
risk applications for their trading platform.
- Designing, coding and testing connectivity and risk systems as required by the business.
- Liaise with business users to gather application requirements.
- Ensure software is adequately documented for handover to the business.
- Resolve third line support issues in a professional and timely manner.
Skills and experience:-
- Low latency and multi-threading.
- Derivatives trading systems.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply with an up to date CV