C# WPF Developer - Commodities - London
Key words: C#/.Net/WPF/UI/User Interface/Front End/Software Engineer/Developer
My client, a global Energy Trading and Shipping company are seeking a C# WPF Developer to aid in on-going project work to help re-engineer the Front End UI for one of their major shipping system.
This role requires strong C# WPF skills (and associated UI Technology) to help build and engineer a new user interface for a global real-time shipping system and requires strong visualisation and graphics knowledge. This role is part of a wider team but you would be expected to work autonomously.
- UI/User Interface background
- Other associated Front End technologies
- Real-time application knowledge
- Strong Visualisation and Graphics skills
- Experience in writing code or doing other technical / analytical / configuration tasks.
- Responsibilities include: - Designing, developing and supporting application solutions (assisting in production issue resolution
- Compliance with defined code and documentation standards, including peer review of code and documentation of code changes
- Re-engineering highly complex program components including code generation; - Integrating software packages residing on multiple platforms
- Understand / review functional specifications and translate into program specifications; - Define / review technical specifications
- Participation in decisions regarding the integration of software packages and programs; - Performing testing activities
- Translation of business requirements into program specifications and writing code from the functional description.
To apply for this excellent C# WPF Development opportunity send your CV asap to Lauren Davies.