C# Web Developer // Commodities Trading // LDN-SGP // Contract
A Major Commodities Trading Firm are seeking a mid level Contract Full Stack C# Web Developer to work and train here in London before working in Singapore!
You will be part of a growing global technical team working closely with the front office trading, risk and business critical operations teams on an exciting stream of project work. This client is currently going through a period of significant investment, growth and change characterised by implementations, innovation, automation and the on boarding of new products.
Rate: up to £400 per day
Length: 6 months initially
- Develop and support systems associated with the front office commodities trading system and the business critical in-house systems framework
- Full stack development enhancing the overall application portfolio as part of a wider program effort
- Web development knowledge in .NET, Angular 4+, MVC 5+ and Bootstrap is essential
- Good relational database experience using SQL
- Unit testing
- (Preferred) Microservices, .Net Core, Azure, Power BI, BDD
- Good knowledge of a mathematics and coding in (python or R)
If interested please send me an email at