C#/BI Developer // Commodities Trading Firm // Contract // London
A Major Commodities Trading Firm is seeking a C#/BI Developer to join their London team which is responsible for supporting the front office and all business critical systems. You will be joining a Greenfield project aimed at building out a risk and compliance platform which will significantly improve the firm's reporting capability. You will be interfacing directly with the risk teams developing a new and existing portfolio of applications as part of a larger digital transformation program.
Rate: up to £500 - 650 per day
Length: 6 months initially
- Develop and support a business critical platform central for P&L reporting interfacing with stakeholders across the risk and back office teams to define requirements
- Use power BI and/or MS BI stack to build out a risk platform and execute reporting solutions
- Strong server side C# knowledge
- Good relational database experience using SQL and Microsoft ETL/BI tools (e.g. SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- (Preferred) Microservices, .Net Core, Azure, Power BI, BDD
- (Preferred) Experience with market risk e.g. exposure to product control and P&L's would be highly beneficial
If interested please send me an email at or call on 02031894298.