C# .Net Developer - Financial Services, London
Key Words: C#/.Net/Oracle/SQL/REST/AngularJS/jQuery/HTML/CSS/ASP.Net/WebAPI
A London based Investment Management Organisation are seeking a C# .Net Analyst developer to join their Research Team on a permanent basis.
Summary of role
This is an excellent opportunity for a C# .Net Developer to join the Research Team in an Investment Management Organisation in which you will be responsible for the design and development of varying technology solutions and business requirements, working closely with key business stakeholders.
The role is a business facing opportunity, integrating within a team and interacting with varying team and business stakeholders on automated testing and deployment projects. You will emphasise their continuous improvement programme, playing a critical role in the solution design in their Investment Research Technology team on Oracle/SQL Databases on Web Application Development through REST (AngularJS, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, ASP.Net Web API)
- C#/.Net development
- Relational Database Oracle/PLSQL
- REST web services and web application development including (jQuery, AngularJS, CSS3, HTML5, ASP.Net WebAPI)
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Understanding of DevOps practice including continuous delivery
- Proven ability to implement software solutions for large data volumes.
- Operating systems with a distributed architecture in Windows and UNIX (Solaris, AIX or Linus)
This is an exciting role for a C# .Net developer to join a Financial Organisation with award winning Investment Products. The role allows for great business exposure, working on a wide variety of technologies in intricate projects, allowing the opportunity for great career progression.
If you are a driven, motivated C# .Net Developer with a desire to work in a successful Investment Management organisation in their Research Team then please apply below.