Key Words: C#/ Java/Scala/.Netcore/ Fintech
A global investment management company have launched a new Fintech business aiming to build front middle and back office systems for financial institutions.
Summary of the role:
You will join an established development team responsible for building their quant market and trade data systems. This includes the trade processing done on electronic platform and the development of the new blotter used by the portfolio managers.
The technological landscape is made up by a mix of C# and Java/ Scala using open source libraries where possible, the latest projects used by the team have been built in Scala and Spring Boot for the back end.
Technology sits at the core of the team and as such developers must be driven by the opportunity to work, building out a scalable system in a challenging and dynamic environment. This is an exciting role for a talented developer looking to make the next step in their career.
Experience within financial services is not a pre-requisite just a demonstrable interest in the business.
- C# Programming and/or Java/Scala.
- Comfortable working with large volume data sets.
- Good degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or physics)
- SQL Programming
- JVM Languages (Clojure, Scala, Kotlin)
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Refinitiv market data APIS
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and container deployment and cloud technology.