A Major Commodities Trading firm Based in London is seeking a Senior C#/WPF Developer to join on a contract basis.
You will be joining the Trading Operations Programme and will be developing various different projects such as new systems and solutions or enhancing existing systems.
- Own the Trading Operations programme client side development, primarily for the Operator's Workbench system.
- Create rich client side software systems, primarily using WPF and C#, for the Operator's Workbench that can scale to the requirements of the different projects in the Trading Operations Programme. This could also include elements of WCF for service interaction, inter-process communication for creating a desktop message bus, messaging for notifications, etc.
- Exceptional development skills in core C#
- Exceptional development skills in WPF, and related frameworks, like Prism (Unity and MEF), XAML, etc.
- Exceptional development experience of working with service orientation, and related technologies, like SOAP, WCF, JSON, etc.
- Exceptional knowledge of relational database technologies, like Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle RDBMS, and related .NET technologies, like LINQ, ADO.NET, etc.
- Familiarity with working with mobile technologies, spread across different platforms, like IOS and Android.
- Experience with Unity, MEF
- Experience using TPL and Reactive Extensions
- Professional Scrum Master I (Fundamental) Assessment from scrum.org
If this opportunity seems of interest, please respond with an up to date CV