C# Developer - Contract - Global Investment Bank - London
A Global Investment Bank is seeking a C# Developer to join their London team. The successful candidate will be sitting within the equities department in a front office environment developing and maintaining the core in-house platform.
- Developing and maintaining the core in-house equities platform in C#.
- Supporting the 3rd party vendor platform
- Taking full responsibility of projects and issues working efficiently with other stakeholders to ensure proper prioritisation
- Conducting Unit testing, assisting with user testing, and overseeing the production release cycle
- Strong C# programming skills on both the server and client side with experience with WCF and WPF
- Strong SQL knowledge, preferably MS SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Equity Swaps
- Good knowledge of the FIX protocol
- Understanding of swaps, repos, triparty financing desirable
- C++ experience desirable
- Global One, MQ, RabbitMQ, StructureMap (or similar DI tool), TFS, Syncfusion useful
- Front office experience
For more information apply with an updated CV today!