C# Client Side Developer - Contract - Commodities - London
A Major Commodities Trading Firm is seeking a C# Client Side Developer to join their London team which is responsible for working on new systems and solutions and improving existing systems within the oil transaction pipe. The successful candidate will support a sophisticated trading community hungry for creative tools and have the potential to deliver substantial value to the business.
- Building and operating new applications, tools and services to provide enhanced trading capability
- Develop client-side software systems, primarily using WPF and C#, that can scale to the requirements of the different projects in the Trading Operations Programme
- Develop using WCF for service interaction
- Strong development in core C#
- Demonstrable experience in WPF, and related frameworks
- Knowledge of service orientation and related technologies; (e.g. SOAP, WCF, JSON)
- Strong knowledge of relational database; Microsoft SQLServer, and Oracle RDBMS, and related .NET technologies (e.g. LINQ and ADO.NET)
- Continuous delivery and integration with tools like TFS, MS Build, unit testing
- Testing automation and behaviour driven development
- Automated deployment experience (with tools like Ansible or similar)
- Experience of Cloud hosted applications, containerization and Platform as a Service (eg Redhat Openshift)
For more information apply with an updated CV today!