Business Technology Analyst - Investment Banking - London
£75,000 - £85,000
A leading US investment Bank, this institution operates globally with an ever increasing footprint across EMEA. With an established culture, this client offers a great work life balance and a friendly working environment.
Sitting within the global technology function, this position works closely partnering with external vendors for the implementation of technology into the wholesale banking business. The successful candidate will build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders in the UK and US in order to analyse the technology integration pipeline.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong relationship management skill set with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at ease.
- Understanding of vendor management with a preference for past engagements
- Strong knowledge of wholesale banking and wider financial services is key
- Preference for a candidate to have worked with oracle products (Flexcube or Flexpay)
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Requirement for candidates to be flexible with working times and have engagements within US working hours.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join an exciting team that works internationally across EMEA and the US. The successful candidate will gain huge amounts of exposure across the business and be directly involved with critical projects that will directly affect the EMEA strategy.
If this role is of interest to yourself then please apply with your most up to date CV.