Business Systems Analyst - Financial Services - London
£500 - £550 per day
A leading US investment Bank, this institution operates globally with an ever increasing footprint across Europe. With an established culture, this client offers a great work life balance and a friendly working environment.
Experienced Business Analyst with a strong background in Wholesale Banking and specifically Payments/SWIFT and DDA processing. The role will involve acting as the intermediary between the development team and both the QA and UAT testing teams on new functional changes to be added to the application architecture as well as providing day-to-day functional support to business users.
- Work closely with the business and technology on both integration projects and new projects.
- Assist with the review and design strategies for enhancing existing systems and / or new implementations.
- Evaluate and interpret complex business requirements and translate them into a Functional Specification Document for development.
- Partner with Technology and the business to ensure continuity of service for all production applications.
- Provide SME knowledge relating to designated applications within the production architecture.
- Partner with QA team and provide input and guidance on testing strategies and subject matter expertise.
- Strong investment banking experience is a must.
- Expertise within Payments/SWIFT and DDA/MCA account processes.
- Proven experience of working both at a functional level with the business and also of communicating effectively with technical / development team members
- Experience in writing detailed functional specifications is essential
- The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal style to achieve the project goals.
- Experience in supporting full application architecture end-to-end testing
- The ability to provide input and support to the QA process, including the ability to assist with creation of and review of test scripts
- Knowledge of Midas Plus is a prerequisite
- Knowledge of AQUA or IBIS would be a significant advantage.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a global investment bank and to gain exposure to a multitude of different business areas.