Business Support Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £300 - £350
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
A Major Global Bank is seeking an experienced Business Support Analyst to join their London team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in directly supporting the Systems Planning department. The successful candidate will ensure high efficiency is attained by gathering and presenting management information (MI) to the department, provide executive support to the department heads and have the responsibility of carrying out analysis into process improvements. This is an amazing opportunity to have an influential role within an important programme of this international Financial Services Group.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong reporting and governance skills
- Excellent Microsoft Package skills
- Experience and knowledge of large scale, global, change programmes and portfolio management
- Excellent at managing and influencing a wide network of stakeholders, and who can influence and build relationships, including senior management
- Provide a clear vision of risks and issues within the Portfolio
- To provide support to the head of the department
- To present regular findings from analysis and research to the department
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me: