Business/Relationship Manager - Financial Services - London
As a Business Manager you will provide senior business support and oversee portfolio management across three major market services within the organisation. Reporting directly to the Head of Development, your day-to-day will be focused on the support of tactical delivery of commercial objectives.
- Drive new departmental initiatives and analyse and improve existing ways of working
- Develop new and existing relationships with corporate clients and Universities
- Design and develop new online training courses
- Promote business services across social media platforms; website, LinkedIn etc
- Ensure event management activities are in place and timely executed
- Update weekly financial reports per business line to be shared with senior management
- Previous experience in a role working within Financial Services
- Capital Markets knowledge
- Previous experience of working in a training focused environment
- Marketing experience
- Relationship management
- Experience of engaging with senior stakeholders, and chairing meetings ensuring executive and senior management decisions lead to the fulfilment of strategic objectives
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: