Business Project Manager - Financial Services - Paris
Day rate: €800
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
The business is looking for an experienced business project manager with strong front-to-back OTC experience and deep cross-functional understanding of OTC businesses to lead & drive some of its strategic growth initiatives. Working alongside a small project team and reporting to the COO, the successful candidate will play an integral part in ensuring the smooth delivery of multiple projects.
- Provide leadership and drive the projects to delivery on time and within budget
- Provide transparency into programme status by producing regular status reports
- Ensure consistent, effective communication to the relevant senior stakeholders of the business
- Liaise across internal business areas and shared service teams to drive commercial and financial aspects of projects
- Provide management support to team members, focusing equally on day-to-day priorities as well as on longer term deliverable
- Must be fluent in French and English.
- Previous experience in a role working within Financial Services/ Capital Markets within a global organisation
- Expert knowledge of market risk
- Strong end-to-end project management experience and proven experience in the delivery of market risk initiatives
- The ability to work with global IT, risk and compliance teams
- Knowledge of the Change Management life-cycle
- Experience of engaging with senior stakeholders, and chairing meetings ensuring executive and senior management decisions lead to the fulfilment of strategic objectives
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership a variety of projects. Based in Paris and with global liaison, this role will add unquestionable value to the candidate's career.