One of my Asset Management clients is building a new Business Process Management function and will be rolling out a BPM System. As a result they require a new Business Process Analyst to support them with the delivery of a number of initiatives.
The role holder will be responsible for mapping out critical business processes as well as the risks and controls across the firm and supporting the delivering of organisational design for the Governance, Risk and Controls program as well as a number of other regulatory reviews such as Senior Managers Regime and CASS improvements.
This role sits within the change team of one of the UK's leading Asset Management firms and will require people with both business process change experience as well as experience delivering IT initiatives. You will also be responsible for supporting the delivery of a new BPM tool to support the improvement to workflows across the business.
To be successful in this role you must have the following experience:
- BPM expert - familiar with mapping current work flows and processes
- Extensive Business Analysis skills from requirements gathering to business process analysis and gap analysis
- Good understanding and experience working for an Asset Management firm
- Understanding of Asset Management business processes
- Experience rolling out a BPM tool
- Good Risk, Governance and Control experience
- Risk and issue management
- Stakeholder management
- Work closely with technology vendors and developers to deliver solutions