Business Performance Manager
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
The Business Performance function provides support across all business lines. In this position you will be working closely with the COO Leadership on the reporting and analysis of the Business Performance alongside ensuring procedures and processes are executed with efficiency and implemented in their assigned areas. Your key responsibilities include:
- Executive Reporting
- Responsible for the development and ongoing management of the change communication roadmap.
- Significant stakeholder engagement at all levels in the organisation
- Dashboards and Scorecard Development
- Strong data, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in a financial services environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good excel data handling skills
- Accuracy to numbers
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.