Business Performance Manager - Banking - Bristol
£40,000 - £60,000
A leading private bank with operations across the United Kingdom are looking to build out their Leadership team.
Working closely with the existing leadership team, you will play a key role in managing internal cost controls and finance processes to maintain accuracy and transparency across the Private Banking services budget.
- Keep a clear oversight of end-to-end business financials and work to continuously improve the quality of management reporting
- Support the forecasting and budgeting processes for Private Banking, as well as the development of a dynamic financial plan and strategic cost management to deliver to target
- Implement industry best practices to improve costs and resource management
- You have experience of cost reporting and managing a budget to support the wider business
- You have strong Accounting/Finance knowledge
- You are proficient when investigating and explaining financial variances
What's in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in building a culture of high performance and having a genuine impact on the business performance of this prestigious Private Banking group.