Business Objects Report Developer - Finance - Up to 55k per annum
Technical Skills: SQL OR Oracle, Business Objects, QlikView or Crystal Reports.
A prestigious financial service organisation is looking for a Business Objects Report Developer to join their central London office on a permanent basis.
You will also gain experience in working on a large scale project that is currently taking place and will gain exposure to working with a variety of different technology teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering business requirements for reporting needs
- Working across a multi-functional project to understand existing report usage and potential areas of reconfiguration
- Working with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the reporting requirements
- Assisting in designing, planning and managing the report creation process
- Performing testing of new reports
- Managing assigned report related risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the project plan
- Work closely with developers in other parts of the system and testers to ensure change is delivered to time, cost and quality expectations
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholders, both business and technical
Your skills and experience include:
- Strong knowledge of Oracle
- Reporting development experience for large financial institutions
- Experience with Business Objects, Crystal or other industry standard reporting tools
- Experience of testing or software development methods and their practical application
- Business Objects experience
If this sounds like you, then please apply using the link to have your CV forwarded to Todd Martin at Twenty Recruitment. Alternatively call me on 0203 189 4350 or drop me a email on