An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Intelligence Developer to join the Data department in a Global Investment Bank. You will have an opportunity to develop a business data strategy and support the MI platform optimised for the reporting of information.
This candidate will be responsible for developing reports and dashboards. This will involve working closely with data warehouse developers and business stakeholders to ensure that analytics, MI and reporting function is maintained.
- Developing reports using SAP Business Objects
- Developing dashboards using SAL Lumira, Sales Force Wave and/or Microsoft Power BI
- Defining data requirements and data models to optimise reporting
- Experience with SAP Business Objects
- Knowledge of SQL
- Dashboards creating using SAP Lumira, Power BI or Sales Force Wave
- Experience with VBA for Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Exposure to Power BI