Twenty have partnered with a leading Asset Manager who are looking for a Business Manager to join their Business Management team. The successful individual will be working closely with the Head of PMO to support the management of the business area ensuring successful delivery of business priorities, objectives, and overall strategy. You will support on projects, cost & headcount management, communications, data analysis and help to prepare briefing notes & reports.
- Provide support to the Head of Business Change PMO by coordinating, managing (121’s, development plans, reviews etc.) and setting the direction of the Business Management team to execute day to day business management responsibilities.
- Act as a strategic partner to the heads of departments
- Organise, facilitate and document key business meetings including setting standards and best practice relating to these tasks.
- Facilitate and lead in business management matters, identify the areas which can be delegated, revisited regularly and evaluate progress.
- Develop and co-ordinate Leadership team meeting structures to ensure appropriate oversight over Operational Performance, Talent, Finance, Risk and Change.
- Drive and prepare agendas, coordinate materials, follow up on action items, attend calls and participate in discussions.
- Co-ordinate staff communication, including preparing agendas and materials and working with the leadership teams to plan and organise people initiatives.
- Oversee and manage costs against budget for specified initiatives.
- Help with the coordination/execution of ad hoc projects, analysis and initiatives as directed.
- Strong understanding of business process, controls and performance with proven experience in a business operation, management or performance environment within the financial Services industry.
- Previous management experience required including 121’s and appraisals along with proven experience of developing teams.
- Technical proficiency in MS Office and data analysis applications, including PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint etc.
- Self-starter demonstrating good initiative, ability to challenge ways of working and adaptable to change.