Business Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £450 - £550
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
As a Business Manager you will provide senior business support and oversee portfolio management. Reporting directly to the Head of the department, your day-to-day will be focused on the support of tactical delivery of commercial objectives within the Information Security Office.
- Drive new departmental initiatives and analyse and improve existing ways of working
- Liaise across internal business areas and shared service teams to drive commercial and financial aspects of projects
- Provide management support to team members, focusing equally on day-to-day priorities as well as on longer term deliverable
- Previous experience in a role working within Financial Services
- Knowledge of the Change Management life-cycle
- Experience of engaging with senior stakeholders, and chairing meetings ensuring executive and senior management decisions lead to the fulfilment of strategic objectives
What's in it for you?
You will be the lead contact for monthly and ad hoc external and internal reporting, working cross-department to oversee business performance and manage strategic planning and data analysis. This role will offer you a great level of responsibility and the opportunity to report to and engage with C - level stakeholders.
for more information send your CV