Business Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £500 - £550
This is one of the world's largest banking groups that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This is a great opportunity in the central Programme management team. Their Brexit projects are kicking off at the moment and they need a Business Manager to achieve and sustain excellence in project execution, and to support the wider Change Management team in the delivery and governance of the overall Change Portfolio.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Hands-on experience in a project environment and experience in leading small projects
- Previous experience working with Planview would be beneficial
- Strong analytic skills
- Knowledge of providing reporting on resources, financials, portfolio level risks and issues and ideally from a PMO perspective
- Proficient in Microsoft Professional Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Management reporting for Change at a portfolio level
- Support on key internal initiatives for Change
- Coordinating with the Change team on resourcing, BAU impact, project dependencies and coordination with other teams
- Coordination of meetings including minutes documentation, distribution and follow-up on action items
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global team and liaise with stakeholders at the highest level.
For more information send your CV