and to the CTO Office. You will be responsible for sourcing, organising, and communicating information associated to IT operational performance measures and emerging technologies.
- Work closely with CTO on overall strategy of the department
- Work with senior managers to establish relevant KPI's and best representation for reporting.
- Establish sources and accountability for performance data to drive dashboard KPI's.
- Record and communicate technology steering committee proceedings
- Support financial services technology road-mapping work by collecting, organising, analysing related data and information and maintaining in online repositories
- Facilitate meetings, conference calls, webex sessions
- Excellent organisational skills, with a methodical and accurate approach
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency required in Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Familiar with the operations and disciplines of an IT organisation
- Experience working in a financial services organisation.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: