Business Manager - Financial Services - Knutsford
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within the Group technology CoE department, the Business Management function provides support across all business lines (financial management, communications, departmental operations and workforce management). You will be considered as the Functional SME for all the data relating to workforce and finance, alongside ensuring procedures and processes are executed with efficiency and implemented in their assigned areas.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Extensive experience within Financial Services working on end to end change projects surrounding process improvement.
- The ability to support teams in creating financial and workforce budgets and forecasts - ensuring targets are met
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on costs and targets.
- Establish a framework ensuring all costs are being recovered and recharged
- Participate in process improvement work streams
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to interact and present to various senior stakeholders
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a significantly influential team within a market leading organisation. In this position you will drive consistency and efficiency for the Business Management function, ensuring standards are met or exceeded.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: