Business Manager - Financial Services - Asset Management
£70,000 - £80,000
As a Business Manager you will report to the Head of Business Management specifically supporting all aspects of cost management, communications, and meeting organisations. The Business Manager will also be responsible for key governance meetings. In addition to this, you will gain clear exposure to senior management and MD level executives
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Supporting the Head of Business Management with the execution of day to day business management responsibilities.
- Oversee and manage costs against budget
- Provide regular updates on UK Business activities
- Good understanding of business process and controls
- Previously worked as a Business Manager within Financial Services
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experienced in MS Office applications; Excel; Powerpoint; SharePoint.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work at a Global Tier 1 banking group in a central location on a very significant change project.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: