A market leading asset management institution based in central London. The firm has maintained a strong internal culture and reputation throughout its growth across multiple continents.
Working closely with the UK institutional business alongside wider global initiatives, the Business Manager will assist in the strategic development and the effective daily operation of the business.
Working closely with the UK institutional business alongside wider global initiatives, the Business Manager will play a pivotal part in the strategic development and operational initiatives across the function. Facing off to senior management daily, this role is instrumental in defining the executive leadership team's daily and weekly agendas to challenge the status quo.
- Contributing towards the ongoing development of the UK business strategy
- Ensure that the UK and Global business initiatives are implemented effectively.
- Actively drive standards.
- Work closely with the marketing and finance departments to ensure that the UK sales, marketing and distribution is effectively managed, tracked and within budget.
- Assist the Global Senior Management team on various projects such as;
- Strategy and business planning
- Sales and operations initiatives
- Product, Technology and Regulatory developments
- Experience in a high-paced environment, ensuring the efficient delivery of outputs on schedule and to a high standard of quality.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks and enact different roles depending on the scenario and scope of issues.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to drive and motivate others while also communicating strategic information to relevant stakeholders.
- Strong financial background with corresponding numerical and Analytical skills
What's in it for you?
A brilliant opportunity to further your career within the coveted asset management industry and to join an organisation who are passionate and embody their values every day. You will sit in a senior position, affecting the direction of the UK Institutional business.