Title: Business Management Assocate
A market leading global financial services institution, highly respected for its quality services and experience, now operating across four continents.
Deliver continuous process improvement across the International Operations function which in turn enables on-going development of the business.
Key skills required
- Be responsible for extensive analysis and in-depth reviews of existing and proposed processes and working with the relevant line managers and business units to identify and deliver tactical and strategic solutions where appropriate.
- Proven experience as a PMO or Business Analyst similar ideally within Financial Services
- Good understanding of data and being able to present key information/trends to senior management
- Must be proactive and strive to develop their knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis
- Can demonstrate composure under pressure and operate with little guidance
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a significantly influential team within Financial Markets. This role play a key part of the planning and development of a number of projects within this world and becomes part of a wider business transformation that has a global presence.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please call me on 0203 189 4351 or send me your CV on