Leading Financial Services company based in Southwest London is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence specialist to join their growing Business Intelligence team. You will be supporting the Business Intelligence function to build up a thorough understanding of the data and to deliver meaningful insight to support the business strategy.
- Supporting the analytics function in line with business strategy and business needs
- Participating in the implementation of the strategies for the data visualisation and data management
- Identifying and defining the internal and external data to be used to drive commercial value
- Advising on best practices around data
- Working with marketing, sales and operational departments to allow a deep understanding of customer's needs
- Creating impactful dashboards and visualisations
- Good knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience of using data visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Good analytical and statistical skills
- An ability to present the data to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of Alteryx
- Knowledge of statistical packages such as R or Python
- Interest in Financial sector
- Knowledge of ETL tools
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this role, please apply and send your CV to Lucyna Szypula at Twenty Recruitment.