A Financial Services institution based in central London is looking for a BI Reporting Analyst. You will join their growing Business Intelligence Team and will be supporting their reporting development life cycle.
- Contributing to the automation of reporting processes and efficiency of their BI solutions
- Producing data analysis, identifying KPI
- Data extraction (using SQL and CXAIR)
- Development and maintenance of the business intelligence analytic tool
- Delivering reports and utilising advanced knowledge of Excel
- Minimum 2 years' data analytics or data management experience
- Good knowledge of SQL database technology, including writing SQL queries, data extraction and manipulation
- Advanced level of knowledge in Excel
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills
- Experience of Financial Services industry
- Exposure to analytical software such as SSRS or Tableau
If this sounds like you, get in touch with Lucyna Szypula at Twenty.