Business Improvement Manager
Key words: Improvement, enhancement, continuous, automation, Business, Manager, Project
My Client, a Utilities company is seeking a Business Improvement Manager to join their Offices in Stockport on a contract basis. You will be joining a new team embarking on a transformation in order to deliver a continuous change in the service it provides to its customers.
You will establish key requirements and outcomes for the delivery of a world class planning and dispatch system and process.
As the Business Improvement Manager, you will be directly responsible for shaping the brand new teams goals through continuous improvement, change readiness and development of customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to define route causes, come up with and implement corrective action plans to improve operational effectiveness and customer experience.
- Strong intellectual capability with the ability to analyse complex situations and data to make actionable recommendations
- Experience of change programmes and driving strategies, delivering step changes within the business.
- Proven experience working in planning, dispatch or field functions Knowledge and experience gained within an FCA regulated environment preferable.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Demonstrable Process / Continuous Improvement experience (Qualifications Ideal)
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques (Qualifications Ideal)
- Determined and able to persist through problems and resistance to deliver the required objectives Ability to interrogate data, processes and systems to identify opportunities to improve operational effectiveness
- Highly competent with MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint for daily management, data analysis, presentation and solution development
If this opportunity to join a growing business in a new team sounds of interest, please respond with an up to date CV.