Twenty Investment Management are working with a city-based Asset Manager that is looking for a Business Finance Manager. You will have team management responsibilities for two people and will be supporting 6 business areas (Operations, Corporate, HR, Risk & Compliance and Finance).
- Management of two individuals, measuring performance and setting objectives.
- Lead FP&A and Business Partnering for the above-mentioned business areas, supporting 6 Exco level members including the CFO
- Measure business performance for the business units analysing relevant metrics
- Lead the budgetary control process
- Lead on team projects and help drive improvements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Prior team management responsibilities essential
- Experience in either Business Partnering or FP&A in Investment Management preferred
- Financial Modelling
If you are interested in discussing further please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment