A leading financial services firm are seeking a true finance business partner to genuinely inform and advise their CTO.
Due to a restructure in the team, this role has been created to work directly with the CTO to inform and advise on key decisions. There are a number of transformations underway and, as such, this person will need to demonstrate the ability to implement impactful cost-cutting initiatives.
It will be integral to:
- Provide financial information to key non-Finance stakeholders within Technology and Operations (including C-suite level and respective direct reports)
- Challenge and guide these stakeholders to support the delivery of Technology and Operations directives, creating transparency at every opportunity
- Articulate tricky messages in a tactful and coherent manner and cut through the jargon (both finance and technology) to explain and express key business decisions and the reasons behind them
- Promote an in-depth comprehension of costs (direct, allocated, recharged, etc) to identify, design and implement cost efficiencies and cost-saving initiatives
Success in this role requires:
- Qualified accountant who ideally has come from a controls background but has extensive experience in commercial roles impacting strategic business decisions
- Previous experience working closely with a CTO and COO
- Experience operating within a complex matrix team structure within a FTSE 250 business (including managing offshored team resource)
- Excellent Financial Services pedigree, ideally asset management, and the ability to tackle FS-related industry nuances/quirks
For more information, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.