A City-based global asset manager going through a number of positive changes are looking for an up-and-coming ambitious accountant to join their growing Business Finance team.
This person will be joining a recently restructured Business Finance team to support:
- MI production and delivery to key stakeholders across the business
- Focusing across the P&L to provide partnership to both cost and revenue focused teams
- Be a genuine and valuable resource for business heads in decision-making as well as taking a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Apply strong technical (Excel-based) capabilities in order to achieve all of the above
- Assist with sales reporting, management fee analysis and expense reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- A part-qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, etc) who has identified themselves as someone who breaks the "accountant stereotype"
- Have financial services experience, ideally asset management
- Ambitious, driven and hungry to succeed and progress
- Gregarious and outgoing individual who can acknowledge flaws/areas of development in themselves
If you are interested in learning more, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Investment Management.