Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Leading Brokerage base in the City and they are seeking a Business Development Manager to join a new team. We are looking for people who are fluent in any of the following languages Polish, Hungarian, Afrikaans, Czech, Romanian, Turkish, Swedish, French or Dutch.
- Through direct contacts, identify, build and maintain a varied network of business relationships/introducers
- To know all the features and benefits of all products and services offered to maximise business opportunities
- To ensure that all up-selling and cross-selling opportunities are capitalised upon
- Be proactive in self-development regarding sales techniques and industry knowledge
- To achieve all KPIs on a consistent basis outlined by the Head of Business Development
- Minimum 2 years' of proven experience at a CFDs brokerage in Business Development
- Good marketing/selling skills with the ability to close transactions.
- An ideal candidate is expected to be dynamic and will be expected to bring in business. They should be good at developing networks of contacts, both internally and externally
- Self-starter and able to make decisions under pressure
If this role is of interest please send Charles Bodunrin your most updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.