Twenty is looking to hire an experienced Business/Tech Sales Development professional to join our London office.
We have a data centric strategy and invest heavily in our own cutting–edge front to back AI technology which, in turn, enables us to deliver talent services. Our intention is to partner with clients of the exact same mindset, who are disruptive, innovative, want to be different and who are also investing heavily in their technology to pioneer products and services within their industry.
A business-critical role, you will work in a collaborative fast-paced environment. Your focus will be to drive growth across our existing portfolio of innovative and tech focussed clients alongside increasing our market share by selling our talent solutions into targeted clients.
What you will be doing
- Win new clients through ongoing research of prospective clients that dovetail with our marketplace and our consultants specialisms
- Build pipelines of potential leads, identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media in order to create and define tailored solutions
- Land and expand. In partnership with our existing client base, you will network through referrals and recommendations to ensure our full suite of talent services is being maximised to increase market share
- Adopt an informed and consultative approach to understand needs of clients
- You must be positive, outgoing, fearless, creative, and be motivated to break down doors at both prestigious blue chip, high value clients, as well as smaller-mid size respected tech focused and/or financial companies
- A demonstrable track record of B2B sales experience, preferably within Technology & Finance
- Evidence of selling a broad range of solutions and demonstrable results in cross-selling and up-selling
- Track record of identifying, developing and expanding sustainable, valuable client relationships
- Ability to be consultative, strategic and act as a true long-term partner to clients
- Must be able to intellectually spa with prestigious clients at CTO/CFO/CIO level, demonstrating the ability to listen and understand their business and identify pain points to instinctively formulate and recommend staffing solutions
- Skilled in developing and managing excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excited by technology and the role data can play in forging the success of organisations and industry
If you are an ambitious individual and would like to be part of a continuing success story please email email@example.com or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331