Business Development Associate - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £300 - £400
This is a data-driven and analytic firm that provide market leading insights for a wide variety of investment firms. Their invaluable research and data knowledge allow their clients to make important investment decisions.
The successful candidate will drive forward the sales initiative of the company and will play a key part in the growth of their client base. The new opportunities will come from the candidates own research, generating leads and pioneering the company's sales approach.
- At least 2 year's experience in a front office, sales focused environment
- Proven track record in leading Business Development and building strong relationships with clients
- The ability to network effectively and provide in-depth research into potential business opportunities
- Good knowledge of technologies used in a market environment
- Immaculate verbal and written communication skills
- Strengthen and manage existing client relationships through the understanding of the products the business has to offer
- Constantly build on your market knowledge in order to assist the development of the sales team
- Identify new business opportunities through research, phone calls and meetings
- Provide original insight into the products and services the company provides
- Evaluate the client results and subsequently manage the sales strategy accordingly
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales focused individual to be part of a fast-paced environment
For more information send your CV to: